Creative Solutions to Optimize Your Home’s Space
When it’s time to remodel a room in your home, renovate the whole house or build a livable exterior space to fit your current lifestyle, consider Synergy Builders. Home remodeling shouldn’t be stressful, which is why we handle everything for you — from initial concept and design through project completion and beyond — on time and on budget. Through quality products, expert design and careful execution, our team of skilled designers and talented craftsmen and a network of professional contractors transform what was once a problem area into your favorite space.
Synergy Builders goes above and beyond, and right into the future. When you work with us, you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you made the right decision. We offer a 3-year warranty on all craftsmanship as well as a lifetime support team that helps guide you through anything that may come up in the future. Who else does that?
Are You Considering a Home Remodeling Project?
Home remodeling is a big undertaking. Before starting, ask yourself the following questions. Your answers are important when contacting potential builders; they help determine the scope and cost of your project.
- What is your desired timeline?
- What is your projected budget?
- What life stage(s) do you wish your new space to accommodate?
- What is your current lifestyle? How often do you entertain?
- Who will be using the space? How will it be used?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
How Do You Find the Best Contractor for Your Project?
Not all contractors are right for everyone. Before you hire your remodeling contractor, you need to ask relevant questions, view the company’s gallery of work, research everything you can about the company, schedule a consultation, obtain a quote and compare firms.
Whether or not you choose Synergy Builders for your Chicagoland remodeling services, we feel it’s important to offer the following tips to help you select the contractor that’s right for you:
- Ask for testimonials and referrals, and follow up by contacting clients
- Protect yourself by finding out if the company is licensed and bonded
- Learn about the firm’s experience, especially in remodeling projects like yours
- Ask about any awards the firm has won for design, work quality and more
- Inquire if the company has an organized and detailed process that fits your project
- Find out if the company stands behind its work by providing a warranty