No need to wait any longer for your dream home! Why not get started this weekend?
1. Paint your vinyl or linoleum flooring.
2. Add framed mirrors to your closet doors.
3. Use curtains to hide ugly wire shelves in your storage area.
4. Hide t.v. wires with a shower curtain rod.
5. Use decorative brackets to dress up a window.
6. Use napkins rings and ribbons for a prettier shower curtain.
7. Placement of your rugs is key.
8. Paint faux windows on your garage door.
9. Frame your t.v. with decorative molding.
10. Use a cake stand for cleaning items at the sink.
11. Cover large vents with a rubber door mat.
12. Hang curtain rods from the ceiling to create the look of a canopy bed.
lonny.com / via thefujifiles.com
13. Color on the ceiling is the new accent wall.
14. Use inexpensive frames over switch covers.
15. Use a curved shower curtain rod to make windows look larger.
16. Half painted walls give an illusion of a taller ceiling.
17. Put up wood planking on an accent wall for a rustic look.
18. Put a frame on your bathroom mirror.
19. Install a tile backsplash with peel and stick tiles.
20. Add a piece of trim to your existing baseboards, paint in between and you have thick baseboard.
21. Add simple hardware to create curtain tiebacks.